Made of Italian comfort stretch denim by Candiani: new relaxed fit with mid waist and loose fit. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: these jeans are mostly made of organic cotton and produced under resource and environmentally friendly conditions. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: authentic, strong denim (12 oz.) with slight stretch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: mid-blue wash with soft effects and tobacco stitching to create a subtle vintage look
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / relaxed leg
- Our model (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 84 cm / 33.1” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 26 cm / 10.2” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 19 cm / 7.5” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
Each A BETTER BLUE item comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three grades of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch grade), super (2/3 - medium stretch grade) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch grade).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.