100% made in Italy: X-pocket pants made of Italian velvet with stretch. Tencel™ creates a fabric with a slight shine and a very soft touch. To create a very subtle worn-in look the finished pants are dyed and washed.
- Heritage fit / high waist / tapered leg / cropped length
- Model (1,78 m / 5'10”) wears size 42
- Inner leg length: ca. 71 cm / 28” (size IT 42)
- Front rise: ca. 27,5 cm / 10.8” (size IT 42)
- Leg opening: ca. 16 cm / 6.3” (size IT 42)
- Made in Italy
- Eco aspect: organic cotton, Tencel™
- 35% Cotton (organic), 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 29% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
100% made in Italy. Sewn by our Italian partner company Paul. Washed by Everest based in Veneto. The company develops innovative technologies for environmentally friendly finishes. Many details and used effects are handcrafted.
The organic cotton used to produce these pants is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
TENCEL™ is made of cellulose fibres of botanical origin and obtained from wood of sustainable forestry. The fibres are breathable, resistant and sustainably produced by the company Lenzing in Austria. Compared to cotton production a considerable amount of water is saved.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.