Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE. 100% made in Italy: style Cooper Tapered made of light comfort stretch denim by Candiani – mix made of organic cotton and degradable stretch yarn Roica™ V550.
- Feels like: light denim (10 oz.) with light stretch (stretch grade 3 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: dark over-dyed blue denim. Becomes more anthracite blue with each wash.
- Regular fit / low crotch / tapered leg / cropped length
- Model (1,92 m / 6'3'') wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length for size 32/30 ca. 74 cm / 29.1”, for size 32/32 ca. 80 cm / 31.5”
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4 (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 17 cm / 6.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 98,5% Cotton (organic), 1,5% Elastane (Roica™V550)
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.