100% made in Italy: Style Cooper Tapered made of strong comfort stretch denim by Candiani with recycled elastane. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: strong denim (13 oz.) with a slightly softer surface feel and light stretch (stretch grade 3 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: bright vintage wash with destroyed effects and contrasting details
- Regular fit / low crotch / tapered leg / cropped length
- Model (1,85 m / 6'1'') wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length for size 32/30 ca. 74 cm / 29.1”, for size 32/32 ca. 80 cm / 31.5”
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4 (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 17 cm / 6.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane (recycled)
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.