X-pocket jeans with mid waist and wide leg. Made of innovative Italian non-stretch denim by Candiani with post-consumer cotton – 24% of the cotton used for the production of these jeans comes from worn jeans. 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: authentic, strong denim (13 oz.)
- Looks like: 90s inspired wash with distinct highs and lows as well as soft colour transitions
- Wide fit / mid waist / wide leg
- Model 1 (1,76 m / 5'9“) wears size 27
- Model 2 (1,77 m / 5'10“) wears size 27
- Inner leg length for size 27/32 ca. 83 cm / 32.6”
- Inner leg length for size 27/34 ca. 89 cm / 35”
- Front rise: ca. 26 cm / 10.2” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 37,8 cm / 14.9” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- Eco aspect: organic cotton, recycled Cotton
- 60% Cotton (organic), 24% Cotton (recycled), 16% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. Our jeans are sewn by the family-run business Paul close to Ancona with a high demand on creativity and great environmental awareness. The jeans are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.