Feather-light, quilted short jacket made of soft, matt shiny Japanese nylon stretch made of recycled ribres – breathable, windproof and water-repellant quality. Dyed with natural colour pigments. Hood, conclealed two-way zip and press stud border. Side pockets and inner ribbed sleeve cuffs.
- Regular fit
- Length: ca. 60 cm / 23.6” (size S)
- Model 1 (1,77 m / 5'10”) wears size S
- Model 2 (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size S
- Made in China
- Eco aspect: high content of recycled materials
- Outer fabric: 86% Nylon (recycled), 14% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Nylon (recycled)
- Filling: 100% Polyester (recycled)
- Care instructions: machine wash
Part of our outerwear is created at Donglong in China, mainly jackets lined with Thinsulate™ Featherless by 3M™. This material is an innovative down alternative that we have been using since 2015. Donglong has invested a lot of time and know-how in working with 3M™ to develop the appropriate filling technology. The technical materials that Donglong processes are produced in China, keeping transport routes short.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.