Pedal Pusher made of Italian velvet – mix of organic cotton, cotton and Tencel™ with a soft surface feel and stretch content. The garment-dyed finish creates pants with a subtle used look and brighter effects on the seams.
- Heritage fit / high waist / tapered leg
- Our model (1,78 m / 5'10”) wears size IT 42
- Inner leg length: ca. 71 cm / 28” (size IT 42)
- Front rise: ca. 27,5 cm / 10.8” (size IT 42)
- Leg opening: ca. 16 cm / 6.3” (size IT 42)
- Made in Italy
- Eco aspect: organic cotton, Tencel™
- 35% Cotton (organic), 35 Lyocell (Tencel™), 29% Cotton, 1% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
Made of Italian velvet and sewn by one of our longest-standing production partners, the family business Paul near Ancona. Paolo Galassi took over the company from his father and has been managing the business together with Mario Ceccarelli for almost 30 years. They cultivate their craft by investing in creativity and sustainability.
Tencel™ is made of cellulose fibres of botanical origin and obtained from wood of sustainable forestry. The fibres are breathable, resistant and sustainably produced by the company Lenzing in Austria. Compared to cotton production a considerable amount of water is saved.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.