Made of very strong non-stretch selvedge denim with recycled cotton: Cooper Tapered with authentic vintage wash. Handcrafted repairs with a tonal look. Special inside finish with pocket bags and lined yoke made of natural-coloured herringbone woven fabric.
- Feels like: very strong non-stretch denim (14 oz.) with a slightly softer surface feel
- Looks like: collector's choice – distinct twill structure, vintage tint and with a turquoise and green selvedge
- Regular fit / low crotch / tapered leg / cropped length
- Our model (1,88 m / 6'2”) wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length for size 32/30 ca. 74 cm / 29.1”, for size 32/32 ca. 80 cm / 31.5”
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 17 cm / 6.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 79% Cotton, 10% Cotton (recycled), 1% Polyester (recycled) (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – label)
- Care instructions: machine wash
The metal buttons of the button fly (button border) require an elaborate workmanship and are equipped with so-called fake leather washers. These washers made of imitation leather stabilize the buttons.
So-called bartacks are used to process these jeans. These are placed during sewing - invisible - in the places that are particularly stressed when wearing a garment - for example, around the rivets on the button placket
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.