Style Bogus Straight with a regular fit made of strong comfort stretch denim by Candiani with recycled elastane. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: strong denim (13 oz.) with a slightly softer surface feel and light stretch (stretch grade 3 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: vintage wash with a slight tint, whiskers and used edges
- Regular fit / mid waist / straight leg
- Model (1,86 m / 6'1'') wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 30 cm / 11.8” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 20 cm / 7.9” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane (recycled)
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.