Cooper Tapered made of innovative Italian non-stretch denim by Candiani with post-consumer cotton – 24% of the cotton used for the production of these jeans comes from worn jeans. 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: strong and compact rigid denim (13 oz.)
- Looks like: 90s inspired wash with vintage tint and dark effects on the edges
- Regular fit / low crotch / tapered leg / cropped length
- Our model (1,85 m / 6'1”) wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length for size 32/30 ca. 74 cm / 29.1”, for size 32/32 ca. 80 cm / 31.5”
- Front rise: ca. 29 cm / 11.4” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 17 cm / 6.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 60% Cotton (organic), 24% Cotton (recycled), 16% Cotton
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
Each pair of A BETTER BLUE jeans comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.