Senior PR Manager* - Hamburg
Closed is a contemporary design brand, based on a unique creative DNA. The family business stands for pure quality, effortless looks and denim handmade in Italy. Since 1978. Closed is based in Hamburg, Germany, constantly coming up with premium creations, with a strong focus on quality, craftmanship, and details.
As a growing fashion business, Closed is looking for an energetic, fashion-loving Senior PR Manager, to join the growing team. Based out of the Hamburg Headquarter you will work closely with all Closed department, including international Sales teams and of course in-house Marketing and PR Team to develop brand strategies and foster relationships, execute events – and spread the word about Closed around the world.
- Team lead of the in-house PR Team to create unique and on-brand strategies that achieve effective, consistent, and long-lasting results
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to execute the overall Communication strategy into Public Relations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant global media, influencers and brand liaisons working to raise visibility and secure regular coverage for Closed
- Event planning and execution (including budget, guest list management and general event logistics ensuring all elements are brand appropriate
- Suggest, create and execute small and large collaborations
- Overlook internal reportings and press clippings
- Maintain strong rapport with relevant media, stylists, celebrities, and influencers on behalf of the brand.
- A completed Bachelor degree in (International) Business/Marketing / Communications
- 3-5 years of industry experience, preferably in a leading role
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and German, (additional languages are always appreciated)
- Structured with a natural sense for organizing: you thrive in an independent workflow
- Results-driven with high level of responsibility towards completing tasks and achieving goals
- Good MS Office skills: Outlook, PPT, PDF, Word, Excel
We offer you a great working atmosphere in a young, trend-inspired and authentic environment. A self-responsible and varied activity in a performance-oriented and dynamic team. Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to your meaningful application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Kristian Lenz.