Made of Italian comfort stretch denim by Candiani – woven from organic cotton and elastane: X-pocket jeans with a heritage fit and high waist. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: authentic, strong denim (12 oz.) with a slightly softer surface feel and slight stretch content (stretch grade 2 of 4: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: all-time favourite wash with a salt 'n pepper look and with slight nuances in the colour intensity
- Closed heritage fit / high waist / tapered leg
- Model (1,79 m / 5'10'') wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 71 cm / 28” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 31 cm / 12.2’’ (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 16,5 cm / 6.5” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three grades of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch grade), super (2/3 - medium stretch grade) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch grade).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.