Abe jeans made of light comfort stretch denim with left hand structure – this special weave creates a denim with a soft surface feel. Pants with a workwear inspired fit with mid waist and straight leg. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: this Abe is made of organic cotton. Environmentally friendly washing and dyeing methods are applied.
- Feels like: light (10 oz.), super soft with some stretch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: dark wash with slight worn-in effects and tobacco stitching – authentic denim look
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / straight leg / cropped length
- Our model (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 26
- Inner leg length: ca. 69 cm / 27.2” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 27 cm / 10.6” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 20 cm / 7.9” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton (organic), 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three grades of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch grade), super (2/3 - medium stretch grade) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch grade).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.