Long version of our skinny pusher made of medium-weight super stretch denim – eco denim by Candiani. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: these jeans are made under resource and environmentally friendly conditions. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: compacts and medium-weight denim (11 oz.) with high rebound force (stretch grade 2 of 3: super stretch denim)
- Looks like: 80s inspired wash with bright effects on leg hems
- Skinny fit / high waist / tapered leg
- Our model (1,77 m / 5'10”) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 25,5 cm / 10” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 12,7 cm / 5” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton (organic), 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three grades of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch grade), super (2/3 - medium stretch grade) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch grade).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.