Lizzy with a 5-pocket style made of power stretch denim by Candiani. Degradable stretch yarn (Roica™ V550) and dyed with pigments of natural origin. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: soft, medium-weight denim (11.5 oz.) and maximum freedom of movement – lies on the skin (stretch grade 4 of 4: power stretch denim)
- Looks Like: deep blue tone with a clean look, concolorous wash and dark details
- Skinny fit / high waist / drainpipe leg
- Model (1,76 m / 5'9'') wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 25 cm / 9.8” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca.13,4 cm / 5.2” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 97% Cotton (organic), 3% Elastane (Roica™V550)
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
The innovative stretch yarn Roica ™ V550 is completely degradable without releasing harmful substances.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.