5-pocket jeans with a skinny fit and high waist made of power stretch denim. Degradable stretch yarn (Roica™ V550). 100% made in Italy. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Feels like: soft, medium-weight denim (11.5 oz.) and maximum freedom of movement – lies on the skin (stretch grade 4 of 4: power stretch denim)
- Looks like: mid-blue used wash with an authentic look, tobacco stitching and copper button
- Skinny fit / high waist / drainpipe leg
- Model (1,73 m / 5'8'') wears size 26
- Inner leg length: ca. 82 cm / 32.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 25 cm / 9.8” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca.13,4 cm / 5.2” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 97% Cotton (organic), 3% Elastane (Roica™V550)
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three grades of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch grade), super (2/3 - medium stretch grade) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch grade).
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
The innovative stretch yarn Roica ™ V550 is completely degradable without releasing harmful substances.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.