New regular fit with double worked art in the thigh and knee area – classic detail made of workwear. X-pockets and jacron patch. Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: the majority of these jeans is made of recycled cotton. Environmentally friendly washing and dyeing methods are applied. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: strong non-stretch denim (13 oz.)
- Looks like: clean dark look with contrasting details and Closed print the inside of the leg
- Regular fit / mid waist / straight leg
- Our model (1,89 m / 6'2”) wears size 32
- Inner leg length: ca. 84 cm / 33.1” (size 32)
- Front rise: ca. 31,5 cm / 12,4”
- Leg opening: ca. 21,5 cm / 8.5”
- Made in Italy
- 83% Cotton (recycled), 17% Cotton (organic)
- Care instructions: machine wash
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we have put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments in the past - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
Each pair of A BETTER BLUE jeans comes with a printed list on the pocket bag. On the list are the individual environmentally friendly aspects that are used for its production.
The recycled cotton used for the production of this jacket comes from production surpluses and yarn remnants - pre consumer recycling.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact email@example.com.