X-Lent made of light Spanish denim with a bright blue shade and subtle green shimmer – woven from conventional cotton. recycled cotton and recycled polyester.
- Feels like: medium-weight denim (11 oz.) with a dry surface feel (stretch grade 1 of 4: rigid denim)
- Looks like: bright wash with used effects on the edges and silver-coloured metal details
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / tapered leg
- Model (1,85 m / 6'1'') wears size 32/30
- Inner leg length for size 32/30 ca. 72 cm / 28.3”, inner leg length for size 32/32 ca. 80 cm / 31.5”
- Front rise: ca. 31,5 cm / 12,4” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 17,2 cm / 6.8” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 40% Cotton, 30% Cotton (recycled), 30% Polyester (recycled) (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – label)
For our denim line A BETTER BLUE, in collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiate four degrees of elasticity: rigid (1/4 - denim without stretch), gentle (2/4 - minimum stretch content), comfort (3/4 light stretch content) and intense (4/4 - high stretch content).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.