Made of comfort stretch denim with cross hatch structure and light slubs: Unity Slim 5-pocket pants with an elaborate wash, handcrafted effects and repairs – each pair of jeans is unique and 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: strong denim (13 oz.) with a slightly softer surface feel and light stretch (stretch grade 2 of 2: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: dark worn-in wash with abrasion marks on the edges and partial repairs
- Slim fit / mid waist / slim leg
- Our model (1,85 m / 6'1”) wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length for size 32/32 ca. 82 cm / 32.3”, inner leg length for size 32/34 ca. 87 cm / 34.3”
- Front rise: ca. 24,5 cm / 9.6” (size 32)
- Leg opening: ca. 17 cm / 6.7” (size 32)
- Made in Italy
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – label)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three partners sharing our vision and values: woven by Berto in Padova. Sewn at Incom in Urbania. The small family business supports us in the implementation of new ideas in the denim sector. Washed by Itaclab close to Ancona. For more than 20 years Itaclab has been committed to the development of environmentally friendly methods and technologies.
For the production of cross hatch denim, yarns with slubs (intentional irregularities) are woven into the warp and the weft. This creates a denim with a lively structure and surface.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three grades of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch grade), super (2/3 - medium stretch grade) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch grade).
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.