100% made in Italy: 5-pocket jeans with a slim fit made of strong eco stretch denim by Candiani. Recycled elastane, dark rinsed wash and vegan jacron patch on the back – part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE.
- Slim fit / mid waist / slim leg
- Our model (1,89 m / 6'2”) wears size 32/32
- Inner leg length for size 32/32 ca. 82 cm / 32.3” inner leg length for size 32/34 ca. 87 cm / 34.3”
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane (recycled)
- Care instructions: machine wash
A BETTER BLUE focuses on sustainability - from the first to the last production step. In cooperation with our Italian production partners we use sustainable materials as well as innovative washing and dyeing methods. Compared to conventional methods a considerable amount of chemicals, water and energy is saved.The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
Free shipping on all orders over 300 ¤
You can find the available shipping methods as well as the delivery costs and delivery times here. Within a period of 30 days after delivery, you can return the order free of charge within the EU. Find out more here.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.