Senior PR Manager (m/f/d) - Hamburg
Closed is a contemporary design brand that creates fashion with a high aesthetic quality. Together with people they trust. Since its founding in 1978, the brand has been creating timeless designs that last. While always staying true to the company’s origins and strongly relying on French imagination, Italian craftsmanship and German tradition. Today, the collections cover womenswear and menswear: from ready-to-wear and footwear to accessories – and denim of course, handmade in Italy. With modern designs that are characterized by a great attention to detail, creating effortlessly perfect looks.
As a growing fashion business, Closed is looking for an energetic, fashion-loving Senior PR Manager, to join the growing team. Based out of the Hamburg Headquarter you will work closely with all Closed department, including international Sales teams and of course in-house Marketing and PR Team to develop brand strategies and foster relationships, execute events – and spread the word about Closed around the world.
- Team lead of the in-house PR Team to create unique and on-brand strategies that achieve effective, consistent, and long-lasting results
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to execute the overall Communication strategy into Public Relations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant global media, influencers and brand liaisons working to raise visibility and secure regular coverage for Closed
- Event planning and execution (including budget, guest list management and general event logistics ensuring all elements are brand appropriate
- Suggest, create and execute small and large collaborations
- Execute constant new media and influencer research
- Suggest ideas/initiatives to drive customer growth and brand awareness
- Overlook internal reportings and press clippings
- Manage Budgets for projects
- Maintain strong rapport with relevant media, stylists, celebrities, and influencers on behalf of the brand.
- A completed Bachelor degree in (International) Business/Marketing / Communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and German, (additional languages are always appreciated)
- Proactive, self-confident, and highly motivated team player
- Structured with a natural sense for organizing: you thrive in an independent workflow
- Results-driven with high level of responsibility towards completing tasks and achieving goals
- 3-5 years of industry experience, preferably in a leading role
- Good MS Office skills: Outlook, PPT, PDF, Word, Excel
We offer you a great working atmosphere in a young, trend-inspired and authentic environment. A self-responsible and varied activity in a performance-oriented and dynamic team. Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to your meaningful application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.